Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It won't let go.....

The sickness, that is. Today is the first day I've felt halfway decent. I ended up calling off work a couple of days because I felt so lousy. My diet has consisted of : Chicken Noodle Soup, Halls Cough Drops, TheraFlu, and a gallon of OJ every couple of days. I also realized that network television sucks. One more day lying on the couch watching Judge Joe Brown and I would've went postal. Well, as postal as a sick person could get.


I got a Nu Rock Traxx cd in the mail today, so I did my radio show tonight. I have no idea if anyone has heard it. I really don't care tho. I just play what I want. It's more for my amusement than for anyone else. But, if it turns someone on to some new music, then all the better.


That's all I got for tonight. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home