Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today was a good day.

Today was a good day. Went to Columbus today to see Jack's Mannequin play an acoustic show at the Basement. They are opening up for O.A.R. tomorrow night at Promowest, and CD101 brought them in a day early for a benefit show.


jacks


The line was wrapped around the block when I got there. It was announced last minute, Friday I think, and it sold out. I'm pretty sure I was the oldest person there, which kind of weirds me out sometimes. This was definately a young crowd. The plus side : easier to get a beer.

Anyway, they played for about an hour


07-24-06_2041


That's a picture I took with my phone. Crappy, I know.

After the show, the lead singer came out and signed autographs, so I got my cd signed.


jackscd


It was beautiful out for the ride home. Windows down, sunroof open. It was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home