Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Call off the search party!

I'm alive, dammit! I've just haven't had anything interesting to say for , I guess, the whole month of August and the better part of September. Actually, I worked mucho overtime at work in August and didn't do much else. I've gotten that out of my system tho.

I'm flying in to NYC on Saturday to go see Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. They're playing at BB King's Blues Club in Times Square as part of the CMJ Music Festival. I've been looking for a reason to go back to NYC, so there you go. Also, there's a poster show the same day at CBGB's 313 Gallery featuring EMEK, Jermaine Rogers, and Justin Hampton. Guess I'll need to take some extra cash. I was planning on hitting CB's this time anyway, since it's still up in the air whether or not it's going to close for good. After the poster show, I'm meeting up with some peeps at Earls for pre-show drinks. The show doesn't start until 11:30pm, so I'll have plenty of time to get my drink on. I'll be sure to take the camera, so this blog will seem semi-interesting.

That pretty much takes us up to date. Matt is coming over later to get beat at NCAA 06. I think I'm gonna go wash my car now and then drive around and take some pictures, which might be uploaded later, yo.

This post is dedicated to Girlie, who reminds me that I'm a bad, bad, blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home