Monday, March 07, 2005

Kick it up a notch

So it's Sunday night, and I'm watching Emeril on Food Network. Bam! Iron Chef is on next. Sweet. While we're on the subject of Food TV, I just want to add that Rachel Ray is the most perfect woman in america. God I love her.


Next topic....Gran Turismo 4. Got this game last week and I'm not sure if I really like it or not. Matt and Fuzz came over Friday night to test my racing skills. I ruled! I guess GT4 is okay, but it's no NFS Underground 2.


I'm planning on going to a couple of shows this week. Planning is the key word. The weather hasn't been wanting to cooperate lately. Hopefully, if things go as planned, I'll be seeing L.P. at Little Brothers tomorrow night. And Tuesday is Motley Crue at the Schott. Looks like snow showers are forecasted for Tuesday, so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home