Sunday, November 05, 2006

RCPM in NYC OMG LOL ROTF

Hahahahaha.....so it's been a week since I went to NYC to see the Peacemakers and I figured I'd post about it.

I flew into NYC Friday afternoon and made my way to the hotel, just north of Times Square. I hate staying midtown, but the show was at BB Kings, which is on 42'nd street, and I needed to get somewhere within stumbling distance. Since the show was Saturday, I had the evening free, so I stuck around Times Square. Been awhile since I'd been this far north, so it was cool....for about an hour.....then came the rain.

Rained like crazy Friday night and into Saturday morning. The plan was to hook up with some people down on the Lower East Side and start the pre-party down there and work our way uptown. Well, due to the storm, we decided to meet up closer to the venue. So I had time to kill. I found my way to Hurleys Irish Pub, on 48th St. It was still raining off and on, so I just decided to hang out and watch some football. This place is really great, if you're ever in the neighborhood, stop in and see Tasha. Anyways, my friend Tom gives me a call and we meet up at Scruffy Duffys, on 8th Ave. A very cool bar too. There were quite a few Peacemaker fans that met up with us there.

IMGP0804
Mekong, Tom, Slim, and Me

IMGP0805
Me, Alex, and Slim

I'm not gonna post everyone's picture on here. If you want to see the rest, click on one of the pictures above.

The show, as always, was killer. I ended up getting to meet Steve's sister, and we went backstage after the show and hung out with the band for a bit.

IMGP0822

Made my way back to the hotel and crashed. Caught the flight home Sunday morning.

Then End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home